What can I do if I was arrested for driving on a suspended license and picking up a prostitute? 6 Answers as of September 19, 2013

I got arrested and charged with driving with suspended license and also for picking up a prostitute and trying to force the prostitute. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones
The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones | B. Elaine Jones
You need to hire an attorney. It sounds like from the facts you have stated that you have committed a serious offense. You really need to seek counsel ASAP.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/19/2013
Mark S Cherry, Attorney at Law, PC
Mark S Cherry, Attorney at Law, PC | Mark Cherry
Hire an attorney to defend you and negotiate a plea if the attorney recommends a plea or try the case if the State cannot meet their burden of proof. They may be in two separate courts.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 9/18/2013
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
Get an attorney and attempt to mitigate the damages from these errors in your judgment.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 9/18/2013
The Law Offices of Deborah Ann Stencel | Deborah A. Stencel
Get an attorney and don't talk about your case online.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/18/2013
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly | Brendan M. Kelly
You need a lawyer to resolve all the matters.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 9/18/2013
Click to View More Answers: