What can I do if I was accused of theft without arrest warrant? 1 Answers as of July 26, 2011

What if accused of burglary/theft but has not went to court or been charged but have a arrest warrant for it in las vegas, nv. How to go about it? It happened 1 1/2 yrs ago, & she got arrested for it but let out on o.r. That same night, but she was supposed to come back for court the next day but for "family emergency" reasons wasn't able to. And got a possession ticket 1-2 weeks before the date of arrest & didn't go to court for that ticket eitherbecause she didn't want to go to jail for no show when released from burglary/felony arrest. She has always been legit & would've taken care of possession ticket but since she was accused of burglary/theft she has been avoiding getting arrested & wants to know how to go about this situation. She's never been to jail & doesn't want to go (especially anytime soon!) She has info about the felony incident but doesn't know how to go about telling/discussing the info. & at the same time "not snitch". The charge is from her best friend & her other old friend is "involved" in it. But she's innocent & just scared because never been through this. So any info. Would be greatly appreciated by any legal/lawyer that won't get her arrested & hear her side.

Brown Law Offices
Brown Law Offices | Philip H. Brown
You would be well served to retain a criminal law attorney who may be able to get the warrant quashed or recalled, order the discovery which are the police reports and then advocate for the clients interest. Inane cases , matters can be handled without the client actually having to appear in court.