What can I do if I want to pay a bill for my new car but do cannot do so within the time frame given? Posted on May 02, 2011

I wrote a postdated check for a deposit on a new car. The check bounced. I did not mean for this to happen and want to pay it back. I can get the money in about 25 days. I just got a letter Fed Ex to me giving me only 12 days. Is there anyway to get just a little more time. If I call them and try to ask will that help or hurt me? I just want to pay it back, but I have no way to get the money before that 12 days. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: