What can I do if I want to marry someone who is an illegal immigrant? Posted on July 26, 2011

I am a 15 year old girl who is dating a 25 year old and I mean I love him and he loves me. He was my first and I was his REALLY and my mother and father approve him very much we have been together for 1 year and 9 mo. Its pretty serious but my concern right now is that I want to get married to him and my father and mother said I can but until im 16. I said ok and I want to know HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HIM TO BE LEGAL AND HAVE PAPERS hes been in the US for 4 years and hes ready to see his family and I want him to stay until he gets his papers so that way I can finish my SCHOOL I am barely a freshman heading in high school. I dont want to be a drop out im trying to head to college but I dont want to leave him in mexico so im BEGGING YOU PLEASE,PLEASE! Give you great WISDOM and help my go to COLLEGE PLEASE HELP MY BOYFRIEND.