What can I do if I pay half of my rent and my landlord wanted me to get out? 6 Answers as of February 13, 2014

The landlord is entitled to evict you if you do not pay your full rent. When and if he gives you a three day notice to quit or pay rent, make sure the amount owing is the correct amount or the notice is defective.
Stuart P Gelberg
Stuart P Gelberg | Stuart P Gelberg
Pay the other half or move. Why do you believe you can pay and stay? I need more info.
Law Offices of Frances Headley | Frances Headley
If you pay less than the full amount due and the landlord accepts it then the court might rule that the landlord waived the rest of the rent. You should consult a real estate attorney to review all of the facts and advise you.
Your landlord is entitled to all rent. He can start proceedings. Note that acceptance of partial payment after serving a 3 Day Notice might invalidate that notice and make him start over.
Pay the other half, get out or wait for the landlord to file an eviction action.