What can I do if I paid someone to fix my credit and he isnt helping me? 2 Answers as of July 27, 2011

I gave 3500 to a person who was helping me fix my credit. He said that he was going to get a settlement for a repossessed car I had and he was going to use that money to pay it off and now I found out he has not even talked to the finance company and he wont give me my money back. What can I do to get it back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Bobby Yaghoubian
Law Office of Bobby Yaghoubian | Bobby Yaghoubian
Your first step would be to send a certified letter demanding the person refund you for not having done the work. If that doesn't work, you can simply file a small claims action against the person in your local court. The paperwork is pretty simple to complete and the court staff is there to help you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: