What can I do if I missed a child custody hearing? 1 Answers as of July 28, 2011

I had a custody hearing today, but I got my days mixed up and thought it was on the 12th. I currently have custody of my son, what happens now? Is there anything I can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of John J. Ferry, Jr.
Law Offices of John J. Ferry, Jr. | John J. Ferry, Jr.
An order may be entered based solely on the information presented by the other side. I would act quickly to contact the court (probably court administration or the judge's law clerk) and see if you can reschedule. Speed is important - don't delay!!
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 7/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: