What can I do if I made a mistake on my tax return and have been penalized? Posted on July 28, 2011

The IRS has recently sent me a fine for a fraudulent tax return. I did not make any mistakes on purpose and would like a chance to contest this penalty. What do I need to do in this situation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: