What can I do if I lose my court case number? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2012

I was sent to jail because a police officer felt that i look suspicios. And when i got out i lost the case number and now i cant find a way to know when i have to appear in court.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You will receive a notice in the mail which tells you not only the case number but also when and where you have to be in court for the next hearing. You can also perhaps look online at the clerk's website in your county and find out the case number and when the next hearing is. Some counties in Florida do not have this information online, some do.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/28/2012
Click to View More Answers: