What can I do if I have my wages garnished due to unpaid city taxes? Posted on May 02, 2011

I lived in an apartment for less than 6 months in Springdale, I never knew I had to pay city taxes, I pay taxes on my job, to that city and the city of cincinnati. My income tax check has been taking for 2 years from the city of Springdale, now they want to garnish my wages for a debt I knew nothing about. I don't know if I can afford an attorney. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: