What can I do if I have custody of my boys and my wife still gets their check? 1 Answers as of May 03, 2011

My wife has custody of our 2 boys they get $1,200 in ssdi check each month. She gave me the boys and only wants their money she wont change the papers to say I have them. what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Glenn E. Tanner
Glenn E. Tanner | Glenn E. Tanner
File to modify your parenting plan to reflect the change. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 5/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: