What can I do if I have court set for plea in Texas buit I need more time? 1 Answers as of January 26, 2011

I have court in a couple of hours, it is set for plea. I need more time what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Purnell Law Firm
The Purnell Law Firm | Simon Purnell
It depends on the court and your reason. Basically, you can move for a continuance stating the facts. If they are compelling the judge should give you the time to move it (particularly if the state is unopposed).
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 1/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: