What can I do if I have been out of status for 10 years? 6 Answers as of February 02, 2011

I have been in the US for 10 years after falling out of status (I was denied a F-1). Is there a way to get legalized? Thank You!

These are complicated cases and an immigration attorney would need to review your immigration history as well as your options for a status in the U.S. In most cases you will need a sponsor to pursue permanent residency. Unfortunately with the last amnesty expiring on April 30, 2001 there are millions of people who currently have no option to legalize their status especially if they have no petitioner/sponsor.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Yes there is. Most likely would be with a family based petition. There are other ways but more information is needed to evaluate your eligibility.
Hugo Florido ESQ.
Hugo Florido ESQ. | Hugo Florido
Getting married to a USC can legalize you even if you remained illegal in the United States.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
The only way to legalize your status quickly is you marry a US citizen.
It depends on how you get into the country. If you crossed the border, there is no fix. If you overstayed your visa, marrying a US citizen will grant you a green card. However, your relationship must be genuine and not for the purpose to evade immigration law. Otherwise, your case will be denied and your spouse will likely be charge with felony.
    The Vega Law Firm
    The Vega Law Firm | Linda Vega
    You need to provide more information. There may be a few alternatives but you need to visit with an immigration attorney to get sound advice.