What can I do if I have an incomplete K1 requirement 9 Answers as of March 14, 2012

I submitted I-129 F , certificate of naturalization and divorce decree however did not include the other supporting documentations.. I already received NOA1 stating the receipt number. Will my application be denied or delayed for failure to submit the other initial requirements?

Law Offices of Kenneth Wincorn P.C.
Law Offices of Kenneth Wincorn P.C. | Kenneth Wincorn
You should get a notice for further information. You should supplement your application. It would be best if you called a lawyer for help.
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu | Mengjun Qiu
No you just have to supplement your application with the missing docs within 90 days.
You will likely receive a Request for Initial/Additional Evidence. Typically, applications are not denied solely due missing evidence, but can be. USCIS usually gives the petitioner an opportunity to supplement the record. You should speak with an attorney in person as soon as possible to determine how to best proceed.
Yahima Suarez, A Law Firm, PL | YAHIMA SUAREZ
You must follow whatever instructions you received on the NOA immediately.
Law Offices of David Stoller, PA | David H. Stoller
Generally, a Request for Evidence (RFE) will be issued to you. At this point you could send the supporting documentation in and ask that it be forwarded to the assigned officer using the receipt number that was issued to you. However, in most cases CIS will sent the RFE and request what you have not provided and then provide a cover sheet and deadline for you to return the information to them. I am always concerned that we when I send something to CIS that it will never get to where it is supposed to go when I do not have a cover sheet to place on top of the correspondence to see that it is correctly routed. You should always send as much as you have when you file because CIS can deny the application if required paperwork is not provided. However in a case like this, I would assume that CIS will do the right thing and will issue an RFE and ask for the supporting paperwork. Good luck.
    Law Office of Bijal Jani | Bijal Jani
    Yes, if you do not submit the required documents in a timely manner, the application will be denied or deemed abandoned.
    Bell, Nunnally & Martin, LLP | Karen-Lee Pollak
    I would write them a letter with the case number and include the receipt notice and hope they get it in time to include in the file. They may also send you a request for evidence asking for missing information.
    Seifert Law Offices | Lisa Ellen Seifert
    Hopefully when the petition is adjudicated, the CIS officers will notice these deficiencies and give you a chance to submit them in a Request for Evidence. However, sometimes, if it is the basic evidence that is missing (proof you are a US citizen and free to marry), an officer may deny for failure to qualify. Either is possible.
    Attorney at Law
    Attorney at Law | Hector J. Lopez
    If any required documentation is missing, the officer adjudicating the case will most likely issue a Request for Evidence (RFE) and grant you additional time to respond.