What can I do if I have an expired visa? Posted on May 17, 2011

I was brought to the U.S. when I was 8 yrs old on a visa (1998). I graduated from high school with fairly good grades. Unfortunately, the person that brought me here neglected my legal papers. I couldn't go to college due to my expired visa and I was also financially unable to without a scholarship. I have a 2 yr old daughter and another on the way. Due to the fact that I spent most of my life here in the U.S, going back home is not an option! I love this country I want my child (ren) to have a better life. How can I be helped to obtained green card or citizenship? Or at least to be legal so I can continue my education and become a valuable member in society.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: