What can I do if I got a speeding ticket out of state? Posted on August 14, 2011

I received a speeding ticket in North Carolina (I live in Georgia) for going 90 in a 60, where do I go from here? I'm currently a student who is not working, am I eligible for a public defender?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: