What can I do if I got into a car accident and insurance was terminated a week ago due to nonpayment? 2 Answers as of September 13, 2016

The lady hit me from behind but I explained my situation. She agreed to not file a claim which I was fine by because my car wasn't really damaged. I'm afraid she might change her mind. I am not even sure if she got my license plate.

If she doesn't have your ID, you should be safe. If she has your name, and files an SR-1 with DMV, you can look forward to a license suspension.
If she rear-ended your car, unless you were backing up or made a sudden stop for no reason, she is at fault and you have no liability. Whether you have insurance or not only matters as to any claim you might have for pain and suffering, which you indicate did not occur. She may be trying to take advantage of you by making you think you owe her something when you do not.