What can I do if I got charged with entering without permission? 3 Answers as of October 01, 2013

I got charged with entering without permission a week ago. But the police never saw me walking out of the vacant house. They just saw my friend I was with walking out of the house and decided to charge me with the same thing. When the police showed up I was walking towards the car parked in front of the house in the street. Can they charge me with entering without permission? Or can I beat the charge?

You got charged, so yes they can charge you. Because you do not understand that simple concept, you representing yourself is going to turn out badly for you.
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law | Gregory Casale
Criminal court is not designed for lay people. Unfortunately, if you want to fight this successfully you will probably have to hire a lawyer. It is certainly a case to challenge but the process is not so simple as can be explained online or even in person. The court will expect lay people to abide by the rules of evidence and procedure and is not supposed to give favor to lay people without lawyers.
Natty Shafer Law
Natty Shafer Law | Nathaniel Shafer
Yes, they can charge you, but that does not necessarily mean a jury will convict you. Don't talk to the police and hire a good lawyer and you might beat the charge.