What can I do if I got caught with eight edibles at school and the police want to charge with intent to distribute? 6 Answers as of September 29, 2014

I've never been in any trouble I just made a mistake. I'm 15 and have no record what so ever. I live in Michigan.

Get a lawyer and see what can be worked out. I would need a lot more details in order to give any better advice.
Say nothing to the police and hire an attorney ASAP. This is very serious.
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman | Ezra Goldman
You will need an in-person attorney. No magic words from an attorney responding to an email will resolve this. If you cannot afford an attorney, the court will appoint one for you.
You will be charged as a juvenile in the family court. This is serious and could have a detrimental impact on your future. You need to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer, particularly one that handles juvenile crimes.
Get an attorney and try to keep this off your permanent record.
    Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
    First thing. Parents need to get you an attorney. Second. You, parents, do not talk to anyone until you have an attorney. No teacher, no counselor, no principal....nobody. Third. Do not text, email, voicemail, or any social media use about anything regarding you, the school, people in school.