What can I do if I feel that my sentence is not being handled prpoerly? Posted on January 13, 2011

I have a two year sentence that I am not being given the proper amount of credits on. How can I get someone to help me get it fixed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: