What can I do if I feel my termination was handled inappropriately? 2 Answers as of June 21, 2011

Do I have any recourse if upper management discusses my termination within a 90 day probationary period to a subordinate before the termination takes place? Also, there was no witness to this action even though company policy states that any termination has to be witnessed.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink | Steven Alan Fink
You suffered no damage by their violations of policy and have no recourse against them.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/21/2011
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
You may contact the federal EEOC office and your state's fair employment agency. In Indiana, it is the Indiana Civil Rights Commission.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 6/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: