What can I do if I dont want to live with my moms ex husband? Posted on August 16, 2011

I live with my moms ex husband against my will and I am 17 is there anything I can do about it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: