What can I do if I don’t want my husband to be legal in the US anymore because of him being abusive? 3 Answers as of September 12, 2014

Our 2 year anniversary will be in a couple of months and we have a child together. My husband is abusive, manipulative and he is an illegal alien here. He rants about how much he hates our country and he is here to get as much money as possible. I buss my ass to support us and we have also filed status for him in which he was denied due to missing entry documents. I can’t take the disrespect any more I am being used and I want to pick up and leave but I don’t know how to without getting I trouble. PLEASE HELP!

Law Offices of N.J. SAEH PC | Noel J. Saleh
Find a domestic abuse shelter or agency! Get out of an abusive relationship & call ICE to report your husband.
Why would you get in trouble? If your husband is abusive, contact the local police and obtain an order of protection. You can also contact ICE.
Just contact INS and withdraw his application.