What can I do if I do not want a divorce? Posted on May 28, 2011

My husband wants a divorce and I don't want to give him one. Is there a law in west Virginia that legally allows me to wait a certain period of time before he can get his divorce from me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: