What can I do if I do not pass my citizenship test? 3 Answers as of February 22, 2011

If I pay 675.00 and do not pass my citizenship test, what happens? Can I take it again or do I have to pay again? Also, how many times can I take it?

You are given a second chance to pass the test at least three weeks after the first test but study hard and make sure you pass the first time. You are given 10 Questions out of the 100 attached and must get at least 6 right.

If you would like assistance with your naturalization feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
It depends on why you did not pass. If you fail the English language or the Government History examination the first time you will be rescheduled for an interview at least 90 days later and given the opportunity to do it again. If you fail it again that time, your application will be denied. You would then have to re-file and pay the fee again if you wish to apply.
Try again and pay again. There is no limit to how many times you can take the test. Good luck!