What can I do if I cant afford the probation orders? 1 Answers as of August 05, 2011

I received a dui and have standard terms of probation. in recent months I have had extensive medical expenses and have not been able to get the drug counseling part of probation done. how can I handle this with the court? I have no income till oct. and have been out of work for three years. we have gone through our savings and our retirement.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goolsby Law Office
Goolsby Law Office | Richard Goolsby
We recommend you consult both with your attorney and with your probation officer to attempt to work out a satisfactory solution, if possible. Otherwise, you must comply. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 8/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: