What can I do if I cannot sponsor my husband because of low income? Posted on March 12, 2011

My husband came to the United States illegally. We have been married for almost six years and have two children. He has never been deported or arrested, and has no sort of criminal background. We saught out advice from a lawyer but he informed us that we need a sponser. The income requirements for a sponser are so tough that we are having a difficult time finding someone to do it. Any advice?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: