What can I do if I cannot locate my childs father? Posted on January 17, 2011

I am 18 and have a young son whose father has not been in the picture for a few months. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: