What can I do if I cannot afford to pay the auto insurance company? 3 Answers as of August 09, 2011

I was in a car accident and I did not have auto insurance, now the insurance of the other party involved is try to sue me for almost $8000. If you ask me even their car is not worth that. I have been unemployed for about 3-4 yrs. now and no unemployment benefits. My wife is on disability which is $900 a month. What am I supposed to do? We are barely making it as it is. Please any advice will be helpful. Thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
Consult with a plaintiff's bankruptcy attorney.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 8/2/2011
Click to View More Answers: