What can I do if I broke my incisor from the rocks in a sunflower seed bag? 11 Answers as of March 27, 2014

I opened a bag of David's sunflower seeds and put a handful in my mouth. I then but down and my tooth hurt extremely bad. I spot out the seeds and there was a small rock in my mouth. I looked in the bag and their we're other little rocks. It broke my tooth to the nerve. It hurts and keeps getting infected. I went to the Dr and Dentist. I need a root canal and cap. I’m a single mom and at the time of innocent I was on bed rest and pregnant. I can't afford the root canal. Can I get David’s to pay for it? They just sent me two coupons for free sunflower seeds. I need my tooth fixed it keeps getting infected in my face and even moved up to my eye.

If in fact they were rocks, you have several claims for foreign substances in the food.
Durham Jones & Pinegar | Erven Nelson
Yes, if you can prove that the rocks were in the bag when you opened it you should be paid for the needed dental work. You also should get some compensation for your pain and suffering.
Don't know. some agricultural products are commonly found this way, peas, beans etc. ask the company if they have any medical payments coverage that will help.
You have a good claim; perhaps you should see a personal injury lawyer.
Adler Law Group, LLC
Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
You have a product liability claim. You should get counsel to address this. They will not pay medical bills until the matter settles in full including your pain and suffering.
    You need to let David's know about your injuries. If they won't pay for it, you'll have to pay for it yourself and get a lawyer to make a claim to get you reimbursed.
    See an attorney, you have a potential claim for the damages they caused.
    You can get them to pay for the dental work. Do not sign anything releasing them of this responsibility.
    Do you have the evidence? If so, get to a lawyer.
    Di Giacomo & Gruss | Christopher Di Giacomo
    The answer is yes you can pursue a claim against David, but there is no legal requirement that they have to cover the cost of the tooth. In cases like these there is a process and there is no quick fix requirement. I would recommend that you contact their claims service department and set up a claim and ask that they pay for it.
    Bretz & Young
    Bretz & Young | Matthew L. Bretz
    You can pursue a product liability claim against the company that produced the product.