What can I do if I am unable to pay the deposition on my debt? Posted on July 18, 2011

I have a large amount of debt and I am working to pay it off. I am behind 3 months on my mortgage and that is my priority. I am unable to make the deposition and can not afford to hire an attorney. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: