What can I do if I am still being charged for something? Posted on April 29, 2011

I never received the paper for an offer of 8 wks. for $12.00.I forgot all about it and never thought about it until months later, when I realized they continued to charge me for papers never delivered. I had my credit card # changed to avoid further charges. My efforts to have my money returned have been futile as I generally get transferred around on the phone until I'm inexplicably cut off. How can I get my money back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: