What can I do if I am on probation and was questioned about a crime someone said I did? 8 Answers as of February 05, 2014

I am on probation the other day I was detained for not paying a fine I was approached by a detective where he questioned me about an alleged rape charge this is a serious offence and can not only take my freedoms but ruin my life completely . Now my question is, without anything but this women saying I did this can I be arrested while on probation for this?

You can be arrested on the word of one credibile witness.
You can. Just because you are arrested or charged doesn't mean they can prove your guilt beyond all reasonable doubt. There is a lot at stake here with the new charge and your probation. Make sure you are represented by an experienced criminal defense lawyer and do not make any statements to the police without consulting with your lawyer.
You have the right to remain silent. Don't talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later.
If the police find that the victim of a rape testimony is creditable, they can arrest the person she accuses on her word alone. If the accused is on probation, the court may revoke the probation and sentence the probationer to the remainder of his time on the crime he is on probation without his being found guilty of the rape.
You can be arrested upon a showing of probable cause, which would be her allegation. Get and attorney and confer before you speak about this again to anyone, especially the police
    Law Firm of Martin & Wallentine
    Law Firm of Martin & Wallentine | Jerry Lee Wallentine Jr.
    Unfortunately, the standard to revoke probation is low. However, you still retain your 5th Amendment rights. You need to retain a lawyer to deal with these accusations as well as juggle your probation issues.
    Fluhr & Moore, LLC | Steven S. Fluhr
    Of course you can.
    Eve Oldenkamp, Attorney at Law, P.C. | Eve Oldenkamp
    You can be arrested based upon nothing than another person's statement. The officer should have read you your Miranda rights, but if all you did was deny any knowledge, you are fine. They can file probation violation after you are charged for this crime, but usually that PV will track with the crime and not resolve until it resolves.