What can I do if I am a minor who doesnt want my mom to have custody of me? Posted on July 22, 2011

I lost my dad at 8 from alcohol. Sometimes my mom needs money from me to pay bills or to make sure she gets her alcohol and cigarettes. And Every night she drinks and we have a conversation that turns into fights.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: