What can I do if I am in removal proceedings and I am charged with prostitution? 4 Answers as of January 24, 2011

I am a lawful permanent resident in removal proceedings and im being charged with prostitution. What can i do? Or can you help me?

You desperately need an immigration lawyer. I don't know where you are located but if in the Bay Area contact Phil Levin, SF email: pmlevin@pmlevinimmigration.com I have misplaced my rolidex with his number but you can get it from SF information or email him. If you are not near the Bay Area he might be able to recommend an immigration lawyer to you.
The obvious and standard answer is for you to hire defense counsel to represent you. No amount of free 'tips and hints' from here or anywhere else are going to help you in your defense, other than the advice to exercise the 5th Amendment right to SHUT UP and do NOT talk to anyone except your attorney about your case. If serious about hiring counsel, feel free to contact me.
Prostitution is a charge that can often be negotiated down by a skilled attorney. Consider hiring a defense attorney to stay the removal proceeding until the prostitution charge is either dismissed or reduced.
You should hire an attorney. Preferably one that handles both immigration and criminal law.