What can I do if I am harassed about smoking at work? How? 4 Answers as of September 14, 2015

I have been at my job for 4 years and for the past 2 years my bosses have been harassing me about smoking. They tell me things like, oh you’re going to cut down, aren’t you because people can see you smoking outside. You better watch how much you smoke. I only smoke on lunch and break and always outside my building where we have ashtrays set up. I like my job but I'm a nervous wreck always looking over my shoulder to see if they’re watching me. What can I do?

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
Not a thing. The employer controls what environment they want at work. Many employers prohibit smoking,because of the health risks. Just be thankful they allow you to smoke.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
I do not think you can do anything except for quitting, unless they harass only you and the reason is because of your race, national origin, sex, etc.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
I know of nothing illegal about what the employer is doing. Perhaps you should either quit smoking, or find another job, or both.
Stay within the rules, or seek another job.