What can I do if I am falsely accused of burglary? 3 Answers as of July 19, 2011

I have no record never been arrested in my life & just got charged with a class 2 felony burglary to a building. I'm so scared. Can I just get probation?

You indicate you are falsely accused of this burglary, yet ask if you can get probation? To get probation, you need to plead guilty or be found guilty of the offense. The best thing you can do is retain an attorney to go through the facts of the case, gather and review the evidence, and discuss with you your options. This is a serious case, in most cases, for first time offenders, you should not get jail time, but nothing is guaranteed.
Law Offices of Steven R. Decker
Law Offices of Steven R. Decker | Steven Decker
If there is sufficient evidence,and you are found or plea guilty to burglary to a commercial building, the law does allow probation. A residential burglary does not provide for probation.