What can I do if I am charged with criminal menacing and a felony menacing? 6 Answers as of March 24, 2016

Both offenses happened 2 weeks apart.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
Hire an attorney as soon as possible, if not sooner.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/24/2016
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Retain an attorney, and stop messing with people.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/23/2016
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
Talk to an attorney about your charges.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 3/23/2016
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
It is impossible for me to answer your question without knowing any of the facts of your case other than the fact that you have stated that you have been charged with a felony. My advice.... hire an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/23/2016
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
Your best bet is to engage an attorney and see to place a defense, if you have one. If you do not, do you turn he may be able to help you mitigate the damages caused by the wrong.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 3/23/2016
Click to View More Answers: