What can I do if I am being sued for an excessive amount of money in an auto accident personal injury case? Posted on July 13, 2011

A less than 30mph accident in which the victim was rear-ended. He is suing for $150,000 in which he walked away perfectly fine off to a football game and refused medical attention. Damages done to his car were only $11,000. I feel he is not being truthful for his injuries and trying to get money.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: