What can I do if I am being sued by ex husband over a student loan? Posted on April 05, 2011

I am being sued by my ex-husband on a student loan that he co-signed for me while we were married. I make about 10,000 a yr and he makes about 50,000. I am paying on my student loan, but less then what they want. Ex wants to get his name off loan and my wages garnished. I'm already well over my monthly bill/pay. Is it likely that he will be made to help with some of this payment? I should also mention that this student loan was never mentioned in the original divorce decree.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: