What can I do if I am being harassed at work? 1 Answers as of February 15, 2011

I am just sick off going home from work feeling down and having to hide behind another face so to speak ,iv been called a liar and called a homo (homosexual) which I am not. I have asked the management to help and it just falls on deaf ears. They just smirk at me which makes me feel down. I try not to let them see it worries me. I have gone home some nights close to tears and just do not know where to turn. If I push this at work they will make my life hell because one off the management I have talked to said that if you do anything on the guy that is causing the trouble he make it his job to get you back.

Now I have already had bad blood with him when I got the union in on it for him swearing at me and the head off the branch just said sorry on his behalf and that he would be watched closely, now from what I have been told he had 21 men in against him that year alone ,everyone in work take about this manager and how bad he is but turn the other cheek in case. I have kept some notes and dates on these things that they has done if it helps. I do not know what to d. I am on the edge to packing the job in but I really love doing my job. Sorry to bother you. Thanks.

David B. Sacks, P.A.
David B. Sacks, P.A. | David Sacks
I am not sure what your question is, but if you would like to speak to me and discuss your situation more thoroughly, please call me.