What can I do if I am being charged of writing a fraudulent check? Posted on July 21, 2011

I took out a payday loan about 5 years ago and once it was paid they kept taking money out of my account...the bank said the bank told me the only thing I could do is close my account and open a new one so I did...the company called me today and said that they are going to serve me w papers to appear in court for writing a fraudulent check/or trying to defraud, and breach of contract because when they tried to take more money the account was either closed or had insufficient funds....I don't have money to give them I’m on unemployment and as far as I’m concerned I paid them...please any advise would be great!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: