What can I do if I accidentally served alcohol to a minor at my restaurant? 1 Answers as of August 02, 2017

I recently served a minor who came into my restaurant. I am aware that mistake of fact only applies to a fake ID, and that me being extremely busy is not an excuse. What are the consequences for this crime and would it affect my future of being in law enforcement?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor charge dismissed. By yourself, you're going to get a criminal record, and it isn't worth it.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: