What can I do if the foreclosure attorney won't return my messages? 3 Answers as of September 03, 2013

You send a foreclosure attorney information that has been sent to the mortgage company about the validity of the contract but the attorney will not reply to phone calls or registered letter.

Retain an attorney and they will respond.
Janke Legal Consulting | Bruce C. Janke
Did the first attorney charge an up front fee? If so, he violated the law and you are entitled to a full refund regardless of whether he did any work for you. Refusing to respond to client communications is itself a separate violation of the Rules of Professional Conduct. You should file a formal complaint with the State Bar of California. In the meantime, you should hire a different attorney right away so you don't lose any rights.
Mark S Cherry, Attorney at Law, PC
Mark S Cherry, Attorney at Law, PC | Mark Cherry
If you are sending information to the bank's attorney and they won't respond, perhaps they are expecting you to present your defense in litigation. Hopefully, they sent your defense information to their client, the lender, but that does not excuse you from defending the case in Court if there is pending litigation.