What can I do if the father requested a name change for my son? Posted on July 25, 2011

My son's father took him out of state and forged my signature on documents that authorized a name change for my son. I am against it and live out of state. He did this when my son went for a visit to dad. What do I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: