What can I do if ex won’t pay half of medical and dental bills? 1 Answers as of September 10, 2017

My ex wife won't pay half of medical and dental bills and it is on our child support order that we each pay half. I cover my daughter on my insurance so I am stuck with the bills she doesn't pay. What are my options legally? I have asked her several times to pay them and she still has not.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
You can file an Order to Show Cause why she should not be held in contempt. Or else just a motion to enforce the order. A lawyer can be a big help.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: