What can I do if doctor untied my tubes and know it turns out that its blocked? 6 Answers as of June 12, 2013

Had a doctor untie my tubes so my husband and I try and have another baby. He said he was successful and one tube is clear and flowing. We been trying for long and after many years and a fibroid removed, my new OB Gyn tells me that the tube is closed! Is this my body doing this, was the doctor wrong? Can I do something about this?

Tubal ligation is not always reversible. That does not mean that the doctor is responsible.
You need to first find out why the tube is closed.
Your questions are all doctor questions. Ask a doctor you trust to review your complete medical charts. Then see what he says.
This isn't a question you should be asking a lawyer, it's a question you should be asking your new OB/GYN.
Hone Law Firm
Hone Law Firm | John S. Hone
Most likely, it is your body doing this. Blaming the doctor under these circumstances will not succeed in Michigan.