What can I do if company doesn’t respond to an employee hitting my car and case closing without them paying the damage? 2 Answers as of July 31, 2017

My car was parked in front of my home on the street and was hit by a commercial vehicle. I got the guys info and called his insurance. I sent pictures or mine and his car. But his insurance told me because it's a commercial vehicle they would need to speak to the company. They also said there's some kind of glitch in their policy. They tried to get ahold of them but no answer. They told me that if they don't get an answer by 2 weeks, the case pretty much closes and I'm left with an undriveable car. My insurance won't pay for the damage because it's just under liability. What can I do at this point if the company doesn't respond? Is there anything I can do to make them pay for the damage that was made on my car?

Sue the driver and owner (Small Claims Court?)
You will have to file a lawsuit and serve the company; they will then contact their insurance company, which may deny coverage because of their lack of co-operation.