What can I do if a car hit me and do not have insurance? 2 Answers as of March 28, 2011

What can I do after getting into an accident, and the other motorist was at fault. I do not have insurance, but I still need to make a claim. Can I get fined for not being insured?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr. | Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
If you do not have insurance at the time of the accident, you cannot recover non-economic damages [pain and suffering]. Your recovery is limited to out of pocket expenses for medical injuries and property damage.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: