What can I do if being harassed? Posted on March 10, 2011

My son is no longer living with his girlfriend and they have a small child together. She has now started harassing me and my husband by phone and test messages to my sons cell phone. She calls me names that I cannot write here, she tells my son she know he is having sex with me and more vulgar things. I have spoken to her mother but she yells at her mother too and is now calling, calling me names and hanging up. She and my son have to work out their problems but I am tired of her calls and when they are constant my COPD starts and it is hurting my health. Where can I report this and get some kind of relief from her.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: